3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCampernell Close, Brightlingsea, Colchester
- Good Sized And Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Situated On A Corner Plot
- Located In The Delightful Waterside Town Of Brightlingsea
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- Close To Local Schools, Shops And Amenities
- Near Bus Routes Leading To The Major Towns Of Colchester And Clacton
Palmer and Partners are delighted to present to the market this good sized and well presented three bedroom semi detached family home located on a corner plot. The property is situated within the delightful town of Brightlingsea which gives good access to the major towns of Colchester and Clacton which can be accessed via good bus routes with the Colchester route going through the Essex University. The property provides easy access to local shops, amenities, the water front and schools close by, including the highly regarded Colne Community School And College. Internally the property comprises of a dining room, hallway, lounge and kitchen on the ground floor, with the first floor benefitting from three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. In addition to this the property is further enhanced by having off road parking to the front and a garage, as well as good sized gardens. Palmer and Partners would strongly advise an early internal viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. EPC: D
Entrance Door To Dining Room 3.38m (11'1") x 2.84m (9'4")
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Stairs leading to the first floor and access to the kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 3.51m (11'6") x 2.03m (6'8")
Double glazed door to the rear giving access to the garden, laminated work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, a range of eye level cupboards over, space for a fridge/freezer, space for a washing machine, integrated electric oven, integrated four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over, inset stainless steel sink and tiled splash backs.
Lounge 3.51m (11'6") x 3.05m (10'0")
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio door to the side giving access to the rear garden and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 3.51m (11'6") x 3.25m (10'8")
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.35m (11'0") x 3.25m (10'8")
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.24m (7'4") x 2.11m (6'11")
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator
Double glazed obscure window to the rear, panel enclosed bath with a shower over and glass screening, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC and a radiator.
To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn, as well as having a driveway providing off street parking which leads to a garage with an up and over door and is power and light connected. To the rear of the property the garden has a patio area with the remainder being mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed by wooden panelled fencing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL008969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.