3 bedroom terraced house for saleLongheath Gardens, Croydon, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extended 3 bedroom mid-terraced home
- Lounge area and dining area
- Private rear garden
- Easy access to transport and amenities
- Fitted kitchen and utility room
- EPC energy rating C (74)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £385,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Longheath Gardens will most certainly be the ideal property for you if you are looking for spacious accommodation, outside space, ability to park easily and plenty of storage. Buyers: after viewing this you’ll be tripping over yourself to book that removal van!Residents are spoilt for access to local amenities and transport links; Arena tram stop and Elmers End railway station are within walking distance, making that dreaded commute to work quick, simple and straightforward. As soon as you step inside you will notice the space available. The lounge and dining areas have both been extended, and are ideal for entertaining guests no matter what the occasion may be. The kitchen is a great place to rustle up a meal for family and friends whilst still being able to chat and relax. If you happen to be a big entertainer picture having friends over on a warm evening, enjoying a home cooked meal in the rear garden with a glass of wine! If this is not enough, there is a utility room located off the kitchen.In our opinion this property is suitable for everyone, so whether you’re a couple, family or simply sharing you won’t be disappointed. Therefore if you need a three bedroom house with a rear garden in a commuter hotspot then call now, as this home may just be the one you have been waiting for. Please arrange your viewing now as this is one of those properties that will fly off the shelf.
What the Owner says:
This home has been in my family for approximately 40 years; I have updated this it throughout to make it comfortable and relaxing. The location is ideal for commuters as well as shoppers. There is a selection of shops and restaurants round the corner, which has suited me very well.I am sure that the new owners will be very happy living here and enjoy all that the house has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area (extended): 19'3 x 11'0 (5.87m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 19'3 x 7'10 (5.87m x 2.39m)
- Extension Room: 18'5 x 6'3 (5.62m x 1.91m)
- Kitchen: 8'10 x 8'6 (2.69m x 2.59m)
- Utility Room: 10'0 x 4'6 (3.05m x 1.37m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 11'7 (3.71m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 9'0 (3.74m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'10 (2.75m x 2.39m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63433270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.