2 bedroom apartment for saleComfort House, Bear Lane, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14
- 833 Square feet/ 77 square metres
- Two bedrooms
- First floor
- Large reception lobby with lift
- Secure indoor cycle and amenity store
- Oak front and quality interior doors
- Electric heating
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Wood flooring to halls and receptions
A stunning two double bedroom first floor apartment right in the heart of Newbury's bustling Market Square.
Bars, restaurants, shopping and cafes are all within a moments walk and the railway station just a few minutes away.
There is a large spacious reception hall with engineered oak flooring, an enormous open plan living/dining kitchen area with ultra modern kitchen fittings, integrated appliances and engineered oak flooring.
Two double bedrooms and a stylish modern bathroom complete this fantastic first floor apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63438815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEB160310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.