1 bedroom terraced house for saleBridge Street, Oakworth, Keighley, BD22
- Cottage Property with Character Features
- Enclosed Garden & Off-Road Parking
- Lounge With Multi-Fuel Burning Stove & Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Ideal First Time Buy/Holiday Let
- Early Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating E
An immaculately presented weavers cottage on the edge of this ever popular village of Oakworth with its range of amenities, first school yet being on the doorstep of the rolling moorside and world famous literary village of Haworth. The property would be ideal for a variety of buyers but may be of particular interest to first time buyers or those seeking a holiday home/let. Retaining a host of character features including beamed ceilings, school radiators and original fireplaces an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this wonderful home. Benefits include double glazing and central heating throughout and very briefly comprises; farmhouse style dining kitchen with recently installed base & wall units incorporating dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, multi-fuel stove sits in inglenook fireplace, Cloaks. To the ground floor is lounge with beamed ceiling and multi fuel stove in inglenook fireplace. To the first is bedroom and house bathroom with 3 piece suite. To the second floor is a lovely area with roof light which could be used as a hobbies area or occasional 2nd bedroom. Externally there is a lovely enclosed cottage garden with raised planted beds and a sunken patio area. Gate leads to off street parking space for one car. Early viewing highly recommended and will not disappoint. EPC rating E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63441378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15371518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.