3 bedroom detached house for saleBaggaley Drive, Horncastle, Lincs, LN9 5GE
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- NEW 2013 HI-SPEC KITCHEN DINER
- LOUNGE & UPVC CONSERVATORY
- BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & W.C.
- NEW 2014 DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVE
- NEW 2016 OAK internal & front DOORS
- Upvc DBLE GLAZ'D, CENTRAL HEAT
- V. GOOD (80) ENERGY RATING
- FAN SHAPED PLOT, PATIO, SHED
- DESIRABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
This is a very well presented three bedroom modern detached house built new 2008 that has been consistently upgraded including new kitchen diner, conservatory, new double width drive and new oak doors including the front.
The property consists of hall, lounge, UPVC double glazed conservatory, new 2013 kitchen diner (including range cooker, tumble dyer, wine cooler and in 2016 built in dish washer and washing machine and in 2017 built in fridge freezer), W.C, landing, bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite and two further bedrooms.
Outside on the fan shaped plot there is a new 2014 double width rubber crumb drive, lawned front garden, courtyard rear garden with feature circular patio and a shed as well as a three-quarter height shed to the front.
It also benefits from having all the blinds included incl Hillarys, new 2016 oak front stable door and internal oak fronted doors, low maintenance brick corbeling in lieu of soffits and fascias, UPVC double glazing, mains gas central heating, Hive hot water and central heating remote controlled system, very good energy efficiency 80 rating (see attached graph) and is offered freehold with the vendors having a property in mind that has no 'upward chain'.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63442579.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HCSAL212657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Horncastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.