3 bedroom terraced house for saleMillpool, Mousehole, Penzance
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE BEDROOMS * LIVING ROOM * NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM * UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT WITH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN * CENTRAL POSITION
- IDEAL FAMILY OR HOLIDAY HOME
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS * CONSERVATION AREA
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATING: D
The property has spacious well proportioned living accommodation which has recently been renovated to a high standard with little or no expense being spared in creating a comfortable family/holiday home which really needs to viewed internally to appreciate to the full. The underfloor heating can be controlled at a distance via a mobile and there are an array of modern features throughout. A particularly attractive feature is the courtyard to the rear which has been gravelled for easy maintenance with a raised area which has sea views to Mounts Bay. Millpool is a popular area within Mousehole and we would recommend an early appointment.
HALF GLAZED ENTRANCE DOOR WITH LIGHT SENSOR ABOVE TO:
LIVING ROOM 14' 4" x 12' 4" (4.37m x 3.76m) Beamed ceiling, sunken spotlights, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, power points - one incorporating USB point, separate circuit for table lamps, television point, raised sash window overlooking front. Opening to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 13' 10" x 10' 2" (4.22m x 3.1m) Inset one and half bowl sink with cupboards below, worksurfaces, range of built in base units, integrated fridge, dishwasher and washing machine, skirting board lighting, built in Neff oven and induction hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, beamed ceiling, double glazed sliding sash windows, door to courtyard and stairs to:
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Exposed floorboards, double glazed Velux window and door to garden.
BEDROOM 1 13' 8" x 7' 5" (4.17m x 2.26m) Exposed floorboards, double glazed sliding sash window, feature timber wall, exposed A frame, power points with USB point.
BEDROOM 2 9' 8" x 8' 3" (2.95m x 2.51m maximum) Double glazed sliding sash window, exposed floorboards, exposed A frames, feature timber wall, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 6' 9" x 6' 4" (2.06m x 1.93m) Exposed pine floorboards.
BATHROOM White suite comprising timber clad bath with shower over, free standing sink with storage below, low level WC with concealed cistern, chrome fittings throughout, tiled flooring, skirting board lighting, chrome towel rail.
OUTSIDE Enclosed rear garden being gravelled for easy maintenance. Side access. Raised area with sea views over Mounts Bay.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63448339.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844014798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.