2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpenser Way, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- WELL MAINTAINED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- IMPRESSIVE CONSERVATORY EXTENSION
- WELL APPOINTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- FULLY TILED MODERN SHOWER ROOM SUITE
- PRIVATE GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
Good size with leaded light double glazed front door and windows, radiator, further door to:-
Access to fully insulated loft with electric light, radiator, telephone point, built in airing cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14’6” x 11’10”
Leaded light double glazed front and side windows, radiator, TV point, feature wall mounted electric fire and surround.
KITCHEN: 12’ x 9’10”
Well appointed with range of modern work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, built in dishwasher, inset sink unit, integrated fridge and freezer, range of matching wall cabinets with gas boiler, chimney style extractor hood, part tiled walls and tiled floor, leaded light double glazed rear window and door to:-
CONSERVATORY: 22’ x 11’7”max.
Impressive extension with pitched roof, double glazed with French doors to garden, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 14’5” x 10’
Good size room with leaded light double glazed rear window, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11’4” x 10’5”
Leaded light double glazed front window, radiator.
Impressive modern suite with large fully enclosed shower cubicle, vanity washbasin and low level wc, drawers and cupboards, fully tiled walls and floor, leaded light double glazed side window, heated towel rail.
Block paved front garden with ample parking and driveway to DETACHED GARAGE (not used). The good size rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and approximately 60’ deep.
We understand that the property has cavity wall insulation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63449878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26Spenser-t-638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.