3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Crispins Road, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Modern 3 bedroom mid terraced home
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Popular residential location
- Off road parking & garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a family home that you can move straight into this house must be top of your viewing list!
The current owners have lived in the house for 44 years and have continually updated and improved it in their time here.
In recent years they have moved the back door to give more space and have had French doors fitted from the dining area to the back garden. The bathroom has been updated and the driveway has been block paved providing parking for several cars.
The bedrooms have had fitted wardrobes installed providing plenty of storage space as well as additional space in the loft which has also been boarded.
The boiler was replaced seven years ago and is Hive activated meaning you can control your central heating from your smart phone. The location of the house is ideal for family life with the sought after St Crispins Infant School very close by and the Ursuline College and King Ethelbert School also within walking distance.
Westgate on Sea has a pretty selection of shops, a beautiful sandy beach and good transport links with the station giving access to the high speed link to London as well as to local towns.
Call us and book onto our next open house!
What the Owner says:
What attracted us most to this house and what has kept us here for so many years is the location. We love to be able to walk into Westgate on Sea and pop into the local shops as well as take our dog for walks along the stunning cliff tops between here and Reculver.
We have constantly improved our home so the next owners can move straight in. We hope they enjoy their time here as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 15'8 x 11'1 (4.78m x 3.38m)
- Dining Area: 8'7 x 7'0 (2.62m x 2.14m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 8'5 (3.36m x 2.57m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 9'7 (3.86m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 10'10 (3.43m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 9'3 (2.90m x 2.82m)
- Separate Toilet
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63450163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.