4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueens Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- Open plan accommodation and lovely modern kitchen area
- Very long rear garden
- Summer house office/workshop
- Close to amenities, schools and town centre
- EPC energy rating C (76)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £435,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Extended, stretched and improved and then completely modernised with open plan living space ideal for a growing family with nothing left out, as even the garden has had a make-over.The owner admits that the total renovations nearly broke him, but is incredibly proud of the work he has done. The lounge/dining area is open plan and very spacious and is ideal if you just want to relax or enjoy entertaining. The beautiful modern kitchen area has built in appliances and bi-fold doors which not only make the kitchen area very light but lead out onto the rear garden.The rear garden is very long and has a secluded patio area on the lower tier, which does have a right of way to the benefit of the neighbour. A lawn area leads through to a great 'man cave' or summerhouse office/workshop which is insulated, heated and provides a an ideal space for anyone who enjoys hobbies or works from home. The location is convenient for most things as you are within easy reach of the town centre and lends itself perfectly to families.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: (L-shaped) 26'5 x 17'1 (8.06m x 5.21m) plus 26'5 x 13'11 (8.06m x 4.24m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'7 x 13'4 (5.06m x 4.07m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 10'2 (3.69m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 8'0 (3.25m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'9 x 8'1 (2.67m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 16'2 (4.96m x 4.93m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Summerhouse Office/Workshop
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63451471.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.