4 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Road, St Annes, Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire, FY8 3SU
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- Welcoming Hallway And Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite WC
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME WITH LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS & CONVERTED LOFT ROOM WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF ST ANNES SQUARE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom mid terrace family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in St Anne"s. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and St Anne"s square, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite WC, three further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 423755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.