2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCHURCH ROAD - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 2TZ
- WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- LOVELY HOME * NO ONWARD CHAIN * READY TO WALK INTO
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING COMBI BOILER * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- SPACIOUS FRONT LOUNGE AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS * MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS - OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH GARAGE * BURGLAR ALARM
- SITUATED IN A POPULAR & CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO MARSH MILL VILLAGE, THE DOCTORS, GOOD BUS ROUTES & SCHOOLS
- SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO MANY LOCAL SHOPS & AMENITIES
WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED DETACHED BUNGALOW, IN A POPULAR & CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. THIS LOVELY HOME HAS TWO RECEPTION ROOMS , MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM, TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS AND GARAGE.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.