4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Ruislip Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5
- Detached House
- Spacious Reception Room/Dining Room
- Luxurious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Four Bedrooms, Separate Study & modern Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Off Street Parking via a shared Driveway
- EPC Rating D
- 1,349 sq ft/125.3 sq m
Versatile interiors and a superb tree-lined setting make this fine detached home an excellent proposition for families seeking quiet privacy.Old Ruislip Road is within easy reach of the areas shopping and transport facilities.For the motorist the A40/Western Avenue is just a short drive away.The accommodation comprises a generous reception/dining room decorated in pastel tones and benefits wooden flooring.The luxurious kitchen is complemented by the kitchen units, granite work tops, space for appliances and tiled flooring with a spacious breakfast area with double doors leading onto the rear garden.To complete the ground floor is a shower room.To the first floor there are four bedrooms, separate study and a modern spacious family bathroom.The sunny aspect rear garden with lawn and patio area The front of the property is paved of provide off street parking via a shared drive and benefits a detached garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUM140295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Manor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.