3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDevon Road, NEWARK
- Generous sized semi-detached house
- Lounge opening to dining room
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Established gardens & driveway
Call now to view this generous sized three bedroom semi-detached family home in Newark. The property benefits from a lounge with a bay window and dining room providing an generous space for the family. There are generous sized gardens and a driveway providing off road parking.
Immediate viewing is highly recommended at this generous sized three bedroom semi-detached family home on Devon Road in Newark. The property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance hallway and lounge with opening to the dining room area. There is a kitchen being of a generous size with adequate space for dining and id fitted with a range of kitchen units. To the first floor there is a landing and three bedrooms with a separate family bathroom. Outside the property has gardens to both front and rear aspects with the latter being larger and is laid to lawn. There is a driveway approach providing parking for several vehicles in a tandem style. In addition to this to the rear of the property there is a useful outbuilding/WC and further potential utility room.
Being approached via a uPVC front entrance door and having uPVC window, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" into alcove x 13' 2" into bay ( 4.09m into alcove x 4.01m into bay )
The lounge has a uPVC bay window to the front aspect, two radiators and television point. From this room there is an opening to the dining room area.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
This generous sized space has a radiator, uPVC window and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 1" excluding alcove ( 3.56m x 3.07m excluding alcove )
The kitchen is fitted with base and wall mounted units and has one a and half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer over. There is a gas cooker point, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for fridge/freezer, two uPVC windows and a uPVC door to the rear.
Side Entrance Lobby
Having further uPVC door.
Outbuilding/ Wc 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Potential Utility Room 7' 3" x 5' ( 2.21m x 1.52m )
Having a Butler style sink, plumbing for washing machine and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 10" excluding entrance ( 3.30m x 3.30m excluding entrance )
The main bedroom has a radiator, uPVC window and fitted double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" excluding entrance x 8' 3" ( 3.68m excluding entrance x 2.51m )
The generous sized second bedroom has a fitted double wardrobe, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 2" max ( 2.90m x 2.18m max )
Having uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over with adjacent glazed shower screen. There is a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. This room has a radiator, part tilled walls, and uPVC window.
To the front of the property there is a lawn garden area with outside lighting and adjacent driveway proving paring for several vehicles in a tandem style.
The rear gardens are of a generous size providing an excellent space for the family and entertaining. The gardens are laid to lawn and are enclosed.
Agents Note One
We would advise that the rear outbuilding/WC and potential utility room offers further scope to the enterprising buyer to use as required (subject to any permissions).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63456853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.