6 bedroom detached house for saleKnowsley Grange, Heaton, Bolton, BL1
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- SWEEPING DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & DINER
- QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- SET WITHIN ITS OWN GROUNDS
- INTEGRATED WIRING SYSTEM FOR FULL HOME AUTOMATION
- OUTSTANDING MASTER SUITE WITH LUXURY EN-SUITE
- BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN
- BREATH-TAKING & IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- LUXURIOUS LIVING
This breath-taking new build home has been constructed to the highest of specifications to create approx. over 6500 square feet of the most luxurious space, carefully designed to offer the ultimate in luxury with no stone unturned in the pursuit of absolute perfection. The Spinney is set within its own gated grounds upon a select cul-de-sac of individual homes and offers accommodation over three storeys of simply epic proportions. Situated within walking distance of the popular Bolton School and within easy access of major motorway and rail networks, the location is ideally placed for those commuting into Manchester, Salford Quays and Media City. This rare opportunity to purchase a bespoke home of such quality is offered with a full architects certificate for added security, early inspection is recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8199033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.