2 bedroom terraced house for saleRaasay Street, Milton, Glasgow
- Development Opportunity
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Spacious Lounge
- Close To Local Amenities & Transport Links
- SOLD AS SEEN
- EPC Band C
Two bedroom mid terrace property with front and rear gardens which offers an excellent development opportunity. EER C * * NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ON ANY APPLIANCES OR SERVICES WITHIN THE PROPERTY * * *SOLD AS SEEN ***
Spacious two bedroom mid terraced property comprising of reception hallway, lounge with ample space for dining area, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the rear gardens. On the upper floor there are two good sized double bedrooms with storage cupboards and a family sized bathroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating system, double glazed window units and gardens to front and rear of the property.
Set in a convenient location for access to local amenities, schooling and transport links
* * NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ON ANY APPLIANCES OR SERVICES WITHIN THE PROPERTY * * *SOLD AS SEEN ***
Living 11' 2" from door x 20' 7" max ( 3.40m from door x 6.27m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 10' 9" from door x 8' 10" excluding recess ( 3.28m from door x 2.69m excluding recess )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 10' 1" from door x 17' 2" max ( 3.07m from door x 5.23m max )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 13' 8" from door x 9' 10" max ( 4.17m from door x 3.00m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.