1 bedroom flat for saleNateby Court, South Shore, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 1SW
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Within Walking Distance Of The Promenade
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- One Good Size Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Communal Gardens & Private Single Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS - SUPERB ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE & PROMENADE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb one bedroom ground floor flat situated in a popular location in Blackpool. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links, Blackpool town centre and promenade, this ideally positioned property boasts accommodation perfect for first time buyers and investors alike which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, one good size double bedrooms and a three piece shower room. Externally the property sits in well maintained laid to lawn communal gardens with a private single garage to the rear. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Communal entrance with stairs leading to all floors.
11' 2'' x 5' 1'' (3.41m x 1.57m)
Entrance via wooden door. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted storage heater. Wall mounted telephone intercom system. Smoke alarm. Built in storage cupboard.
16' 6'' x 12' 4'' (5.03m x 3.77m)
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted storage heater. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
5' 9'' x 5' 5'' (1.77m x 1.66m)
Features a three piece suite in white comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a electric step in shower cubicle. Vinyl floor covering throughout. Inset halogen spotlight.
Externally the property boasts well maintained laid to lawn rear gardens with parking available to the front.
Single private garage with up and over style door.
10' 5'' x 5' 0'' (3.19m x 1.53m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Features a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled elevations. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob and overhead extractor canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Vinyl floor covering throughout. Pendant light fitting.
12' 2'' x 9' 11'' (3.72m x 3.04m)
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Carpeted throughout. Pendant light fitting. Wall mounted storage heater
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 423479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.