2 bedroom town house for saleAlbert Place, Dresden, ST3
- Period residence
- Mews style home
- Full of character
- Gorgeous interior
- A host of features
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking
* A most impressive period residence full of style and character
* A mews style home that was once part of a much larger detached property
* Beautifully presented interior comprises hallway, lounge
* Sitting room with French doors to conservatory, kitchen
* First floor two good double bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* A host of period features are complemented by gas central heating and double glazing
* Enclosed garden area with driveway providing parking to the rear
* Great location near to Longton Park
* Call us on 595050 to arrange your appointment to explore this gorgeous home!
HALLWAY : Original tiling to floor
LOUNGE : 12'5" x 12'3" (3.78m x 3.73m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, exposed and treated floor boards, solid fuel burner with feature brick surround and chimney breast adjoined by bookshelves and store
LIVINGROOM : 15'3" x 14'0" (4.65m x 4.27m) , Feature fireplace, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, French doors to....
CONSERVATORY : 9'3" x 9'0" (2.82m x 2.74m) , Sealed unit double glazing, quarry tiled floors
KITCHEN : 9'0" x 8'0" (2.74m x 2.44m) , Belfast sink, working surfaces, range of matching pine base and wall storage units, central heating radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine, slate flooring, extractor, built in store
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet stairs and landing
BATHROOM/WC : Most attractive suite having rolled top bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, store housing combination gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing, shower, curtain and rail
BEDROOM ONE : 12'8" x 12'1" (3.86m x 3.68m) , Exposed and treated floor boarding, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, walk in store with access to loft
BEDROOM TWO : 14'2" x 8'7" (4.32m x 2.62m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
EXTERNALLY : The property stands behind a wall forecourt and there is a small front garden area. At the rear is an enclosed garden, sitting area, shed and large timber gate leading to off road parking.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Trentham Road, upon reaching the park turn left onto Queens Park Avenue, turn left onto Cocknage Road and Albert Place is situated on the right hand side. Postcode ST3 4AR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.