5 bedroom detached house for saleSheldon Heights, Gravesend, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Modern 5 bedroom detached house
- 2 En-suite shower rooms and an en-suite bathroom
- 3 living areas
- Double garage with driveway
- Private, gated development
- EPC energy rating B (84)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £725,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
What the Owner says:
This house is situated on the site of our family home, Sheldon House, that was a huge, detached house with a massive garden. As a family, we decided to develop the land and, working in partnership with a well known reputable, local building contractor who is renowned for building high quality homes, we created Sheldon Heights.
This development is an exclusive, gated development, with video entry phone system, of just seven detached homes, all with double garages and driveways and sold with 10 years NHBCC gurarantees.
When we launched them on to the market they were very popular, mainly due to the quality of the finish and the location. Sheldon Heights is at the end of a private road so there is no passing traffic and with Ebbsfleet International railway station and Bluewater shopping centre being within a few minutes drive and the planned new river crossing nearby the whole of the South East will be easily accessible.
These houses are very generously proportioned with ample storage and are wired with 'Cat 6' cabling to allow excellent broadband access as well as cable or satellite TV for the whole family.
The kitchen/dining room has quality fitted appliances and granite work surfaces. There is a log burner in the lounge, the whole of the ground floor has under floor heating and the gardens have been landscaped.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'2 x 12'0 (5.54m x 3.66m)
- Gym/Study: 10'0 x 9'8 (3.05m x 2.95m)
- Play Room/Dining Room: 11'4 x 9'8 (3.46m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 20'2 x 15'8 (6.15m x 4.78m)
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'0 x 10'6 (5.19m x 3.20m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 11'5 x 10'3 (3.48m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'2 x 9'8 (3.41m x 2.95m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'10 x 8'0 (2.69m x 2.44m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Office/Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 12'4 (4.07m x 3.76m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
- Double Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.