2 bedroom maisonette for saleHawthorn Crescent, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 2TT
- TWO BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE
- GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS
- IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
*NEW INSTRUCTION* *IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY*
AJM ESTATES are delighted to offer to the open market for sale this nicely presented two bedroom first floor maisonette on the popular Highbury estate. The property briefly comprises: LOUNGE/DINER, KITCHEN and on the first floor TWO BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. Other benefits to include Gas Heating via Radiators, Double Glazing, Communal drying area, outside storage shed and the property is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE AND LAYOUT.
* Entrance Hallway
Double glazed front door, stairs to first floor and textured ceiling.
* Inner Hallway
Textured ceiling, secure entry phone, under stairs cupboard, and radiator.
* Lounge/Diner: 4.42m x 4.09m (14' 6" x 13' 5")
Double glazed window to the front elevation, smooth and coved ceiling, smooth walls and radiator.
* Kitchen: 4.29m x 2.06m (14' 1" x 6' 9")
Furnished with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for (Tall) fridge/freezer and built-in storage cupboard. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls with tiling to principal areas, combination boiler and laminated flooring.
* First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, built-in storage cupboard, radiator and doors to:-
* Master Bedroom: 4.09m x 3.63m (13' 5" x 11' 11")
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, radiator.
* Bedroom Two: 4.09m x 2.84m (13' 5" x 9' 4")
Double glazed window to the front elevation, smooth ceiling and walls, radiator.
* Bathroom: 1.96m x 1.83m (6' 5" x 6')
Furnished with a matching white three piece suite incorporating panel enclosed bath with shower mixer tap and attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap over, storage below and close coupled WC. Double glazed window to the side elevation and heated towel rail.
Shed and communal drying area.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJM Estates, Cosham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.