4 bedroom terraced house for saleKensington Square, London, W8
- GRADE II LISTED FAMILY HOUSE
- SOUTH FACING VIEWS OF PRIVATE GARDEN SQUARE
- FIRST FLOOR DRAWING ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- CINEMA ROOM
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS EACH WITH BATHROOM
- FURTHER BEDROOM AND BATHROOM ON LOWER GROUND FLOOR
This extremely charming house is in good condition throughout and has Southern views on to one of the area’s most sought after private garden squares.
The Freehold Georgian property has well-proportioned living accommodation throughout and offers a large living room and kitchen on the ground floor, a stunning reception room and dining room on the first floor, three double bedrooms on the upper floors all with their own bathrooms. There is a further bedroom and bathroom on the lower ground floors with the added benefit of a kitchenette and could be used as a self-contained apartment, or created in to two additional bedrooms.
Kensington Square is situated just off Kensington High Street and within easy reach of its many shops and restaurants. Kensington High Street tube station (circle and district lines) is just a short walk away as is Hyde Park.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE130013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.