3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLevan Way, Walsgrave, Coventry
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Close to public transport
- No chain
- Kitchen / Diner
- Excellent school catchment area
- Fully Refurbished
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Close to University Hospital C & W
The perfect family home- quiet cul-de-sac location - hugely popular location - excellent school catchment area - close to UHCW & superb road network - fully refurbished throughout - extended kitchen / diner - large driveway - garage - low maintenance rear garden - NO CHAIN - solid oak internal doors
This is an extended and superbly presented three bedroom semi detached family home located in the popular location of Walsgrave, conveniently situated within an area for good schooling, fantastic range of shops and amenities, UHCW and excellent road network including the M6, M69, M1, A46 and A45.
The property benefits from a spacious, modern kitchen / diner, modern bathroom, solid oak internal doors throughout, large driveway, gas central heating, double glazed and is offered with NO CHAIN.
The accommodation comprises:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made Sales and Lettings, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.