3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshburnham Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £125,000-£135,000***
- Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Good Location
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 TO £135,000*** Three bedroom semi-detached family home with gas central heating, PVCu double glazing, modern Kitchen / Diner and off road parking & garage. A viewing is highly recommended!
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 TO £135,000. AN EXCELLENTLY SITUATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE having a modern kitchen/diner with french doors to the rear garden a major feature. There is scope to extend to the side of the house and plans have been prepared for a sun lounge,lobby and wc. An additional first floor would also be a possibility (subject to all necessary consents). Gas central heating & double glazing are installed.
Having a front PVCu double glazed entrance door and a side facing double glazed window. Laminate flooring, radiator and stairs to the first floor. Doors leading to the Kitchen / diner and an understairs cupboard with the electric consumer unit.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 3" x 10' 2" into recess ( 5.56m x 3.10m into recess )
With coving to ceiling, a rear facing double glazed window and a pair of PVCu double glazed French doors opening into the rear garden the fitted kitchen comprises; white units and work surfaces with breakfast penola inset one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer. Bosch electric oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and a radiator. Understairs cupboard with pantry. Side double glazed door to porch.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Having a front double glazed window, coving to ceiling, tv point. Leading off the kitchen / diner.
Side Porch / Utility Area
With coal store and W.C. Access to the garage and to the front and rear gardens.
Side facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling, loft access and cupboard housing wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 7" max room dimensions ( 3.48m x 2.92m max room dimensions )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 5' 11" inc fitted bed base ( 2.13m x 1.80m inc fitted bed base )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window and radiator the fully tiled bathroom comprises; bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan and W.C.
The front of the property benefits from broad frontage with a driveway. Being laid to lawn and set behind a brick boundary wall.
There is a low maintenance and child friendly rear garden with decking and wood chipped area beyond, enclosed by panelled fencing.
With up and over door, side personal door and electric light and power supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63478769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.