2 bedroom park home for saleTruro
- ENTRANCE HALL
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INBUILT APPLIANCES
- UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE AND WALK-IN WARDROBE
- FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM
- GARDENS WITH SHED
- PARKING SPACE
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND CENTRALLY HEATED
This is an as new, double glazed, centrally heated, spacious park home with parking space and garden shed, all standing on the long and well established, high standard residential park home site known as Truro Heights, Kenwyn Hill, Truro and with the city centre and all shopping amenities being about 1 mile distant.
Of the normal wood frame construction with boarded walls with plastic rough cast finish and tiled roof, the park home, which is in new condition throughout and includes the high quality contents, comprises the following Accommodation:
Entrance Hall: 9' x 3'9" with extension: 8' x 3'6"
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room as follows:
Lounge Area: 17'6" x 11'
Dining Area: 8'3" x 8'
Kitchen: 9'3" x 8'
Utility Room: 9'6" x 5'6"
Bedroom 1: 10'6" x 9'6"
Shower Room En-Suite: 5'9" x 5'6"
Walk-In Wardrobe: 6' x 3'9"
Bedroom 2: 10' x 9'
Bathroom: 6'6" x 6'
Parking Space: 20' x 9'
Garden Shed: 7' x 5'
The Park Home: 40' x 20'
Plot: 56' x 40'
The park home is as new and is sold with good quality fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings and the contents as listed above.
Gas-Fired Central Heating System
Council Tax payable
Water by Meter
Site Rent of £159.50 per month payable to the site owners
Occupiers must be over the age of 50. One dog and one cat allowed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald I Weekes FRICS, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.