2 bedroom flat for saleRope Walks, Duke Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- CASH BUYERS/INVESTMENT ONLY
- Unbeatable city centre location - L1 Postcode
- Just a few minutes' walk from the central shopping districts
- 8% NET yield assured for 3 years
- Designed by experienced and successful architects
- Roof top garden terrace & Fully equipped gym
- Free furniture packs
- 125-year leasehold
- Fully managed on your behalf
At the heart of it all, RopeWalks offers modern studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with private kitchens and En-suite bathrooms. It also provides excellent facilities such as a fully equipped gym and roof top garden terrace for all residents to enjoy. Designed by successful and experienced architects, it's a premium residential development that perfectly meets the increasing demand in central Liverpool.
Investors gain an assured income of 8% NET for 3 years, and are sure to benefit from attractive capital growth and constant demand due to the unbeatable central location. RopeWalks offers a fantastic opportunity to enter Liverpool's lucrative buy-to-let property market.
RopeWalks' phenomenal L1 city centre location just cannot be missed. Plus, all apartments are fully managed and let by an established managing company on your behalf, a great advantage for any investor looking for an easy rental investment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RopeWalks2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Eagle, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.