2 bedroom terraced house for saleErrington Street, Brotton
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA A COMBINATION BOILER
- FANTASTIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- GREAT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SMART METERS INSTALLED
- NUAIRE VENTILATION SYSTEM INSTALLED TO PREVENT CONDENSATION
- RECENTLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- DAMP WORKS COMPLETED
Presented to a very high standard of internal specification and ideally situated with pleasant views to the
front and rear, we ate delighted to offer for sale, this Two Bedroom Mid Terrace home.
The brief layout comprises: Lounge, Dining Area, delightful Kitchen and modern Bathroom to the Ground
Floor together with Two Double Bedrooms to the First Floor. The specification includes uPVC Sealed Unit
Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating via a combination boiler.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate
Lounge 12`10" x 11`2" (3.91m x 3.40m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, built-in storage cupboard and wall mounted electric fire.
Dining Area 7` reducing to 4`10" x 8`1" (2.13m reducing to 1.47m x 2.46m) with storage cupboard, radiator and under-stairs storage.
Kitchen 8`3" x 6`5" (2.51m x 1.96m) with a delightful modern range of base and wall units having laminate work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, single drainer sink unit, integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy, plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window. Open plan to Dining Area.
Bathroom 6`4" x 6`4" (1.93m x 1.93m) with white suite comprising panelled bath having shower over, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c., laminate panelled walls, radiator and uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.
Rear Lobby with uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to garden and cupboard housing modern combination boiler.
Bedroom 1 11`2" reducing to 9`9" x 9` (3.40m reducing to 2.97 x 2.74m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having pleasant views and radiator,.
Bedroom 2 11` x 8`1" (3.35m x 2.46m) with uPVC sealed unit double glazed window having views over farm land, radiator and loft hatch.
Small enclosed rear yard.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.