3 bedroom flat for saleHerculaneum Quay, Liverpool
- STUNNING PENTHOUSES FROM £615,000
- 1646 sq ft to 2055 sq ft
- High specification throughout
- Fantastic river and city views
- Spacious terrace areas
- Parking spaces available at extra cost
VENMORE! are delighted to bring to the market a small selection of stunning PENTHOUSES offered for sale in one of Liverpool's most exciting new residential towers. Ideally situated between the city center and Otterspool, Herculaneum Quay will offer the feel of stylish city living but with a more gentle way of life right on the edge of the famous River Mersey. With superb city and river views, outside space to most units, lift access and residents swimming pool, these units are sure to be in high demand.
**FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO VIEW PLANS PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63492050.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7398484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.