1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePark Road, Dudley
Withdrawn from Market
- Two year old semi detached bungalow in quiet, popular location.
- Ideal retirement or starter home handily placed to most amenities.
- One bedroom, lounge, kitchen with appliances and shower room.
- Secure gated off-road parking to the rear. Level garden with timber shed.
- Centrally heated, double glazed and presented as new throughout.
- Available with no onward chain and representing an excellent opportunity.
This two-year-old semi detached bungalow is perfectly located in a popular and established residential area close to all amenities, available with no onward chain and balance of 10 year NHBC guarantee, offering double glazed, centrally heated accommodation presented to an excellent standard throughout. Having the particular benefit of private, secure, gated off road parking to the rear and a level, enclosed garden with shed, the property would ideally suit either a retired couple or first-time purchasers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6312061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicson, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.