2 bedroom apartment for saleTeddington
- Over 40% reserved off plan
- Individually designed contemporary styled kitchens with stone worktops and integrated AEG appliances
- Integrated slimline under counter wine cooler
- Contemporary styled bathrooms with interior design specified ceramic tiling. Under-floor heating to all bath and show rooms
- Gated Development
- Allocated Parking Space
- Walking distance of Teddington town centre and within 1 mile of 3 stations
- 150 year lease
- 10 year building warranty
Show Home open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm.
Plot 5 - A two bedroom lower ground floor apartment with open plan living/dining/kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Set within a secure gated environment in leafy Teddington, this apartment offers the perfect combination of Thames-side living and the convenience of access to central London. With high ceilings, the generous proportions exude quality and refinement throughout. Exceptionally spacious, it has been creatively designed for an easy and enjoyable lifestyle with lifts to all floors and allocated parking.
Internal and external photographs are for indicative purposes only.
LONDON HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - subject to availability and meeting qualifying criteria
Located within the sought after river-side town of Teddington, Teddington Gate is ideal for you to enjoy all its charms from chic boutiques, coffee shops and friendly gastro pubs to master butchers, independent stores and intimate restaurants to the beautiful Bushy Park and River Thames. Teddington Station is just under 15 minutes' walk from where regular trains reach Waterloo in around 36 minutes.* Teddington Station (0.6 miles), Fulwell Station (0.4 miles), Strawberry Hill Station (0.8 miles)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63494038.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.