2 bedroom terraced house for saleSowood Street, Burley, Leeds 4
- 2 Double Bedroom Back-To-Back Terrace House
- Ideally Needs Some Upgrading But Can Move Straight In
- No Chain & Immediate Vacant Possession
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Electric Over-Bath Shower
- Useful Basement For Workshop, Laundry Or Bikes, Etc
- Super Location Close To Cardigan Fields, Shops & Amenities
- Easy Access Into Leeds By Bus, Taxi Or On Foot (30 Mins)
An inner back-to-back terrace house with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ideal for either FIRST TIME BUYERS or as a BUY-TO-LET investment, being situated in a great location close to many local shops, amenities, entertainment and bus routes into Leeds. With GAS CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING these properties are easy to maintain and relatively inexpensive in terms of heating, lighting, council tax, etc. The accommodation is clean and tidy with some recent REDECORATION making it available to move into, but most buyers will no doubt want to upgrade and enhance the fittings and decor. The deceptively generous and well proportioned accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, a separate kitchen with access to a useful basement, a large first floor double bedroom and a very spacious modern bathroom with over-bath shower, and to the second floor a large attic double bedroom with modern skylight windows. There is a small garden to the front and unrestricted on-street car parking. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION. NO CHAIN.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63495829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.