1 bedroom apartment for saleBanacre Road, Longridge, Preston
- ONE LEFT
- OFF PLAN LUXURY APARTMENTS
- EXCLUSIVE 0VER 60'S DEVELOPMENT
- RESERVE YOURS FOR £500
- BEAUTIFUL LOCATION
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- ON SITE HANDY MAN SERVICE
- COMMUNAL RESIDENT'S LOUNGE
- SAFE AND SECURE
- AWARD WINNING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
** LUXURY APARTMENTS - LAST 1 (ONE BED) APARTMENTS REMAINING**
We have a one bedroom luxury apartments situated on an exclusive over 60's retirement development in the beautiful civil parish of Longridge - located just eight miles north-east of Preston. As well as the open countryside, natural landscapes and scenic walks, Longridge also provides access to many key amenities including high street shops and a local library. A Sainsbury’s supermarket is ideally located directly opposite the development while a range of unique shops and restaurants are also found within the town.
Designed exclusively for the over 60’s, this Retirement Living development by the award winning McCarthy & Stone, gives you the best of both worlds. You have the benefit of owning your own home, free from worries about external maintenance or gardening – and there’s support on hand if you need help with anything.
We encourage people to make early enquiries with the office (01772 924914) for more information as these apartments are understandably selling quickly.
*The images displayed are artist impressions only*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26731190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier Preston, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.