3 bedroom bungalow for saleGolf House Lane, Prees Heath
- Substantially Extended Detached Bungalow
- Refitted Kitchen & Luxury Bathroom
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Very Well Presented Internally
- Ample Parking And Good Sized Rear Garden
- EPC Grade = F
If you are in the market right now to buy a detached bungalow then you would be barking mad not to look at this one!
The current owners have worked like slaves since owning this property; renovating and extending it into what we see today. Virtually everything has been replaced and/or modernised, leaving the new purchasers with very little to do, apart from placing furniture in situ, sitting back and just relaxing.
It was extended in 2016 and now provides 3 double bedrooms. The lounge and master bedroom both have vaulted ceilings and this enhances the feeling of space. The dining room is open-plan and the kitchen has a range of fitted appliances, along with subtle skirting spotlights and there are matching units in the utility room.
Outside, there is a good sized rear garden that is enclosed for children and pets. Attractive, recently laid stone chippings are a feature of the good sized driveway and these extend to the rear patio area, complete with paved seating area.
The bungalow is particularly well placed for travel throughout a wide geographical area in the fact that it has a road link onto Whitchurch bypass. Therefore, access into Whitchurch itself, Shrewsbury, Chester and Newport is easily achieved.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63497551.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8456527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJ Reid Estate Agents , Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.