2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCambridge Walk, West Meads, Bognor Regis, West Sussex. PO21 5RL
- EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- STUNNING KITCHEN
- LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER
- DINING ROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MATURE REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN, SHED AND GATES TO PRIVATE DRIVE
- DRIVE TO GARAGE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING SHOPS, DOCTORS SURGERY and BUS ROUTES
* EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS * STUNNING KITCHEN * LOUNGE WITH LOG BURNER * DINING ROOM * MODERN BATHROOM * SPACIOUS PORCH * uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * MATURE REAR GARDEN with LAWN, SHED and GATES TO PRIVATE DRIVEWAY * DRIVE to GARAGE * LOCAL SHOPPING FACILITIES at WEST MEADS including DOCTORS, PHARMACY, DENTIST and a POST OFFICE *
EPC Rating E (43)
The accommodation comprises:-
Front Door to SPACIOUS ENTRANCE PORCH with door to ENTRANCE HALL
LOUNGE – 14’11 x 10’11 (4.6m x 3.3m)
DINING ROOM – 10’3 x 9’7 (3.1m x 2.9m)
KITCHEN – 13’9 x 8’ (4.2m x 2.4m)
BEDROOM 1 – 12’4 x 10’11 (3.8m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 2 – 11’9 x 8’2 (3.6m x 2.5m)
BATHROOM – 8’2 x 7’5 (2.5m x 2.3m)
OUTSIDE & GENERAL
Driveway for OFF ROAD PARKING leading to DETACHED GARAGE
Gates leading to further PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
PLEASE NOTE - All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only. Any floor plans shown are intended to be a general guide to the layout of the property, they are not drawn to scale, and should not be used as a definitive plan. The position of windows, doors and fittings may vary from those shown. References to appliances and/or services do not imply they are in working order or fit for the purpose. Please have your solicitor confirm the freehold/leasehold status, the position regarding fixtures/fittings and the position regarding planning approval/building regulations where a property has been extended. These particulars do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations.
Directions – From our Aldwick Road office proceed in a Westerly direction along Aldwick Road to the Martlet’s Roundabout. Take the 3rd exit into West Meads Drive followed by the 1st exit into Trinity Way. Take the 2nd turn on the right into Queens Fields East. The bungalow is on the right hand side opposite the entrance to the car park.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63497610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farndell Estate Agents, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.