2 bedroom terraced house for saleBridge Street, Yarm, TS15 9BY
Withdrawn from Market
- MID TERRACE COTTAGE
- EXTENDED & UPGRADED
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & STUDY
- REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- RIVER VIEWS TO THE REAR
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO YARM HIGH STREET
A CHARMING COTTAGE located in a conservation area and just a short stroll from the cobbled high street of Yarm known for its boutique and artisan shops, wide variety of pubs, cafes and restaurants. The cottage benefits from a large rear garden with raised decked area offering stunning views of the River Tees and perfect for enjoying summer evenings outdoors. Beautifully maintained to an EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD this property would appeal to a buyer seeking a property in 'walk in' condition, with character and having ease of access to everything Yarm has to offer. Internal space provides lounge with dining area that leads to the EXTENDED KITCHEN and study/breakfast area with views of the Viaduct and River. The first floor provides 2 bedrooms and an impressive refitted bathroom offering bathing and shower facilities. A viewing of this property comes highly recommended by our Valuer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63497911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8271592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gowland White, Yarm Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.