2 bedroom bungalow for saleActon Road, Bournemouth
- Viewings Available outside of normal business hours including Saturdays and Sundays
- Request Your Viewings 24/7 at or call
- Kitchen Diner and Large Lounge
- Recently Redecorated
- No Forward Chain
- Private Garden
- Potential to convert loft
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Off Road Parking for multiple vehicles
For Sale - Two Double Bedroom, detached bungalow on Acton Road in BH10. Benefitting from No Forward Chain, detached garage, driveway for multiple vehicles, sunny private garden, kitchen diner, and a large lounge.
The front door is located to the side of the house from the driveway. Once through the porch, you come into the entrance hall. All of the walls have been professionally replastered, the floors have a good quality, wood effect laminate and the ceilings have been reskimmed with no artex in both bedrooms, the lounge, and hallway.
To the right-hand side is the door to Bedroom Two. This room has been completely redecorated, has a front aspect double glazed window and is easily large enough to accommodate a double bed with additional furniture.
Next door is Bedroom One. This was originally the lounge and could be again should you wish, although the other room would make much more sense as a lounge with its size. The same professional decorating has been done here too.
The bathroom is modern and comprises a w/c, pedestal basin. shower cubicle and half tiled walls with two frosted windows for natural light.
Accessed from the hallway is the Lounge. This room has dual aspect windows but would probably benefit from having a set of double doors installed to open directly into the rear garden.
The kitchen/diner is the last room and is spacious. It is in need of some modernization but is a great space. A door leads out to the rear garden which is laid mostly to lawn with a patio area and summer house. There is also access to the detached garage.
There is a good sized loft space with fixed ladder that can be accessed from the hallway. There is possibly potential to convert into additional living space subject to survey.
This property is offered on a chain free basis and is available to view immediately.
Viewings can be requested 24/7 at or by calling .
EPC Band D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, South East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.