3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Rise, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000 **
- Single Floor Rear Extension
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Garage, Driveway & Enclosed Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN!!
**Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000** Marketed with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom property in the popular residential area of Maltby. Priced to sell, with the addition of a rear extension and with a modern fitted bathroom suite this is an ideal home for a young family or first time buyers.
A front facing double glazed door with glass inserts opens into;
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' 6" Maximum Space x 14' 3" Plus Door and 3 Recess' ( 4.11m Maximum Space x 4.34m Plus Door and 3 Recess' )
The living room is fitted with an electric fire with marble hearth and surround with a wooden mantel, also benefiting from three central heating radiators and a front facing double glazed window with TV point and carpet to floor.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 8' 9" Maximum Space ( 4.11m x 2.67m Maximum Space )
Fitted with a central heating radiator and with wooden floor boards the dining room is accessed via a door from the lounge and is fitted with a TV point and has a side facing double glazed window. Double doors open into the:
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
The rear extension provides ideal space for this family kitchen, accessed via double doors to from diner. Fitted with a range of wall and base units and integrated corner bowl with mixer taps, integrated washing machine and dish washer, fridge and freezer. With an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, part tiling to splashback and an island in the middle of the kitchen ideal for breakfast dining. Cushioned floor throughout and with a rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed patio doors to the garden and a double glazed door to the side of the property.
The first floor landing provides access to the bedrooms and bathroom with carpet to floor, a side facing double glazed window and loft access via a ceiling hatch.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.46m )
A first double bedroom looks over the rear garden through a double glazed window, with carpet to floor a central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
A second double bedroom sits to the front of the property with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpet to floor.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" into Door Recess x 5' 10" ( 2.77m into Door Recess x 1.78m )
With a built in storage cupboard and additional storage space under the bed a third bedroom has a central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
This modern family bathroom has a three piece suite briefly consisting a paneled bath with mixer tap, shower overhead and glass screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps and a 1/2 flush w.c. The room is fully tiled, with a ladder style central heated towel rail, spotlights to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
A block paved driveway leads to the front of the property and down besides the house to the garage. To the front of the property is a laid to lawn area with shrubs surrounding.
A fully enclosed rear garden is accessed via patio doors through the kitchen, it has a block paved area leading to the garage and steps down to a laid to lawn area with flower beds around and hedges increasing the privacy.
The garage is fitted with power, lighting and plumbing with a side facing door to the rear garden and up and over door to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63503491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.