2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCamden Grove, Maltby, Rotherham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Private Rear Garden
- Extended to the Rear
- Incredibly Well Presented
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac is this well presented corner plot property perfect for first time buyers or a young family. With a garage, private rear garden and two double bedrooms the property also benefits from a downstairs cloakroom and an extension to the rear, ideal for entertaining.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, the entrance hall provides access to the downstairs W.C, kitchen and living / dining space. With wood flooring and a central heating radiator a flight of stairs also raises to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 16' 2" max x 5' 11" ( 4.93m max x 1.80m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work tops and decorative tiling to splashback, this presentable kitchen has an integrated shoulder height electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tabs. The is also plumbing for washing machine, front facing double glazed window and laminate flooring extending into the hallway through the walkway.
Lounge / Diner
Ideal for entertaining is this extended living / dining area. The lounge (12'7" x 9'5") benefits from a focal wall mounted electric fire with carpet to floor, a TV point, and additional storage by way of an understairs cupboard. The lounge opens into the dining area (9'11"x11'12") via an open walkway allowing additional natural light into the lounge. With a side facing double glazed window and french doors opening into the rear garden the dining room has carpet to flooring and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white low flush WC and wash hand basin with tiling to splashback. There is a front aspect uPVC double glazed opaque window, pale wood flooring and a central heating radiator.
With carpet to floor access is provided to both bedrooms, bathroom and the loft via a loft hatch.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" To Wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 3.38m To Wardrobes x 3.02m )
The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes, two front facing double glazed windows a TV point and carpet to flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
The second double bedroom has two double glazed windows which look over the rear garden, a central heating radiator, carpet to flooring and TV point.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a panel bath with shower over head, a wash hand basin and a low flush WC. There is a side facing uPVC double glazed opaque window, tiled effect flooring, tiles to each wall with a central heating radiator.
The single garage is accessed by an up and over door, with power sockets and lighting and benefiting from additional storage via a loft hatch.
Outside & Exterior
Situated on a corner plot the property benefits from lawn to the front and side of the house with a paved path leading to the entrance door. The path continues around the side of the property giving access to the rear garden through a wooden gate. The rear lawn is enclosed by dark wooden fencing and perfectly private, ideal for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63513754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.