1 bedroom terraced house for saleFrogmore, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Extended mid terrace cottage
- 1 double bedroom
- Oak wardrobes
- Spacious sitting/dining room
- Oak flooring / staircase
- Multi fuel wood burner
- Beautifully finished bathroom
- Sheltered rear garden
- Ideal holiday let or permanent home
The Nest is a delightful extended mid terrace cottage having 1 double bedroom with built in Oak wardrobes and a beautifully finished bathroom upstairs. Downstairs is a fully fitted ktichen and spacious sitting/dining room with multi fuel wood burner. Outside the property benefits from a sheltered rear garden with timber decked dining area and parking.
Frogmore is a popular village at the head of a very pretty creek, which leads into the Salcombe Estuary with public slip and is navigable for a couple of hours or so either side of high tide. The village itself has a good community with its own bakery/general store and pub, and is conveniently close to all the amenities that Kingsbridge has to offer. There are many countryside, estuary and coastal walks on the doorstep and the sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe are within easy reach.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63514144.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.