2 bedroom flat for sale38 Hermitage Road, Kenley
- Seldom Available & Exclusive Modern 'Duplex' Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms Arranged Over Two Levels
- Master Bedroom Unveiling Both En Suite & Walk In Dressing Room Convenience
- Promoting Enviable Far Reaching Rear Aspect Natural Woodland Scenery
- Private Balcony Roof Terrace
- Generous 23ft x 14ft 8 Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Design
- Approximate & Straight Forward 0.5 Mile Approach To Kenley Mainline Station
- Garage Inclusion
- Simply Must Be Seen
Frost Estate Agents are privileged to invite you to view to this rare and spacious 'Duplex' executive apartment, established in a highly favoured woodland setting. The building was constructed circa 2007 with the development still being attentively maintained. The dwelling unveils two double bedrooms arranged over two levels and appreciates some enviable woodland rear aspect scenery from a private roof terrace balcony. The home also adds an advantageous inclusion of both an en-suite convenience and walk in wardrobe/dressing room linked directly off the master bedroom. This is an amazing property that simply must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer. Your early interest is firmly advised.
The accommodation briefly comprises; generous inner entrance hallway aided with deep storage cupboard, connecting to a well proportioned master bedroom contributing rejuvenated en suite shower facility with adjoining walk in dressing room/wardrobe division. The upper level absorbs a generous open plan reception room with balcony roof terrace feature, plus additional kitchen design displaying an element of 'Bosch' integrated appliances given within a practical work space. The remaining portion exhibits a main three piece independent bathroom suite, together with a further double bedroom.
The property also features both double glazing/gas central heating plus secure video entry system and concluding with a private garage.
The location is superb and ideal for commuters, with Kenley train station being comfortably accessible within an approximate 0.5 mile journey, connecting it's London bound services (Victoria and London Bridge). Hermitage Road is a very pleasant tree lined road encompassed by natural woodland surroundings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63514177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8245397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.