4 bedroom detached house for saleBeechwood Close, Fangfoss, York
- 4 Bedroom detached family home
- Exclusive development
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- Built in Bosch appliances
- 4 good sized double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Easily maintainable landscaped garden
- Picturesque surrounding countryside views
- Off-Street parking & double garage
A beautiful bespoke family home developed by the prestigious and well renowned Sovereign Build, set within this exclusive development in the heart of the pretty village of Fangfoss.
We are delighted to offer for sale this high quality four bedroom detached home, offering a wonderful open countryside backdrop, set within this picturesque village close to Pocklington which offers easy access to York. The property design offers flexible family accommodation arranged over two floors with a stunning handmade quality kitchen and carefully chosen sanitary ware throughout. The property benefits from an air source heating system with underfloor heating to the ground floor, along with ample off-street parking, integral double garage and landscaped gardens mainly laid to Indian stone.
On entering the property, a spacious hallway leads to all ground floor reception areas, along with a well-placed utility room and cloakroom with a turned staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
Both ground floor reception areas are found to the left hand side of the entrance hall, offering a family room and sitting room, with the former offering a dual aspect in views over the surrounding countryside.
The kitchen comprises bespoke handmade units with painted hardwood doors, having granite work surfaces and a central island with feature sink unit and breakfast bar. Furthermore within the island is a wine cooler along with USB points, with the kitchen benefiting from Bosch appliances which include a built in oven with microwave, fridge and freezer and dishwasher. The dining kitchen boasts a tiled floor and full width bi-folding doors offering views over the surrounding farmland before opening onto a rear patio.
To the first floor, you will find four good sized double bedrooms along with a stunning house bathroom, with both the master and guest bedroom having en-suite shower rooms and bedrooms 3 and 4 boasting stunning views.
To the outside, a private tarmac drive leads to the property in question, with block paved drive offering off-street parking in front of a double integral garage with electric door and landscaped frontage. Paths lead along both side elevations of the property to an easily maintainable landscaped garden, mainly laid to Indian stone with planted borders and having a post and rail boundary. Furthermore to the side of the property is an additional gravelled area housing the air source heating unit.
The attractive village of Fangfoss offers a sought after location and enjoys amenities including a public house, a well-regarded primary school and church, with the nearby market town of Pocklington offering a wider range of amenities along with quick and easy access to York, Hull along with the M62.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27542141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, York - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.