2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHampton Road, Newton Abbot
- End Terraced House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Convenient For Town Centre & Transport Links
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A spacious, tastefully modernised and well-presented Victorian style end terraced house. This charming home boasts an abundance of character and period features including; fireplaces, stripped doors and a wood burner. This spacious property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewings come highly recommended to appreciate the superbly presented accommodation.
Hampton Road is conveniently situated not far from Newton Abbot town centre with its wide range of shopping, business and leisure facilities. For the commuter the A380 dual carriageway to Exeter and Torbay is approximately one mile away and the mainline railway station is within similar walking distance.
Accommodation The open porch and hallway gives access to a lounge with a decorative fireplace. The dining room has a wood burning stove, stairs to first floor and access to the kitchen which has a modern range of units. There is also a rear porch/utility with access to the enclosed courtyard. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both fitted with feature fireplaces and there is also a spacious bathroom/wc.
Lounge 12' 8" (3.86m) x 10' 3" (3.12m)
Dining Room 15' 9" (4.8m) x 10' 2" (3.1m)
Kitchen 11' 7" (3.53m) x 7' 1" (2.16m)
Bedroom 1 14' 8" (4.47m) x 10' 4" (3.15m)
Bedroom 2 10' 1" (3.07m) x 10' 0" (3.05m)
Under house store and an enclosed courtyard with decked and gravelled area.
Residents permit parking scheme.
Council Tax: Band B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63517237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.