2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarnston Road, Heswall
- Located in a Semi-Rural Location
- Boasting Beautiful Countryside Views
- Original Features Cleverly Blended with Modern Living
- Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room Enjoying Views
- Large Garden with Raised Decking for Entertaining
- Large Loft Area with Feature Wooden Beams & Velux Window
A GORGEOUS CHARACTER HOME! Tucked away off the beaten track this delightful cottage really does feature the best of both worlds- surrounded by open aspect fields with local amenities just a stones throw away. Landscaped gardens with lawns and seating areas combine with practical off road parking for at least 3 cars to make the outside of this property as charming as the inside. Two double bedrooms, a converted loft space, a living space featuring original tiling and a wood burner and a wonderful open plan kitchen/diner compliment the rustic features dotted around this home. This property really must be seen to be appreciated!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63518827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8081983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.