2 bedroom apartment for saleParkwood Rise, Keighley
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Modern Bathroom
- Early viewing essential
A two bedroom modern apartment with open plan living, dining and kitchen, far reaching views, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Early viewing is essential.
A two bedroom modern apartment which has been totally renovated to a high standard with open plan living, dining and kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has a double aspect open plan living area which benefits from some stunning far reaching views across the valley and over Keighley. .Early viewing is essential.
Communal entrance and staircase and lift provide access to the second floor.
Double glazed door leads into entrance hall with laminate flooring.
Through Lounge/kitchen/diner 23' 6" max x 10' 9" max ( 7.16m max x 3.28m max )
Having a fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer, fridge freezer, electric oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, breakfast bar, electric wall heater and double glazed windows to the side and front aspect providing far reaching dual aspect views.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 12' 11" max ( 4.62m x 3.94m max )
With a TV aerial, electric wall heater and two double glazed windows to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
With a double glazed window to the front and an electric wall heater.
Having a three piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, hand wash basin, W.C, W.C, laminate flooring and a heated towel rail.
There is on street parking.
We are advised by the vendors of this property that the property is Leasehold. The property is held on a 125 year lease, with 125 years remaining. We are informed the current annual service charge is £900 per annum and ground rent is £150 per annum. We advise all lease information is verified by an appointed legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63518950.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.