3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCowes Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 Bedroom semi-detached house in need of cosmetic updating
- Off road parking
- Wonderful rear garden
- Views of medina valley
- Bags full of potential
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £200,000, please contact Pittis.
This fabulous home is packed full of both character and potential ready for the new owners to put their stamp on and make the most of the wonderful views across the Medina Valley.The house is a good size and is ready for the new owners to put their own stamp on things. Downstairs not only do you have a separate lounge with is perfect for a cosy night in in front of the fire, you have a separate dining room as well which is perfect for those family get-togethers. There is even a handy utility room off the back of the kitchen which could potentially also be used as a downstairs cloakroom if needed. Upstairs there are two great size double bedrooms and spacious third. All bedrooms are of an above average size so no fighting over who gets stuck in the box room anymore. Both rear bedroom enjoy beautiful views down to the river and the front bedroom look across to the farmers fields opposite.Now for the grand finale as you step outside you will be greeted with what I’m sure you will agree is a huge rear garden. Its absolutely perfect for playing garden games, growing vegetables and if you have ever wanted to keep chickens or have a private area for the dogs to run free then this garden has it all.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here. Being equidistant to both Newport and Cowes has been a blessing. However, the best thing about being here is the views and size of the garden. Because the garden is so big we are guaranteed to get the sun all day long which really helps make the most of those summer nights having a BBQ with all the family.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room: 14'6 into bay x 12'0 (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Sitting Room: 12'5 x 10'6 (3.79m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 9'0 x 7'8 (2.75m x 2.34m)
- Utility Room: 7'11 x 5'2 (2.41m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 10'5 (3.79m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 7'9 (2.75m x 2.36m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63519724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.