2 bedroom bungalow for saleMedmerry Park, Earnley, Chichester
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Holiday Chalet on well maintained site of Medmerry Park
- Modern Kitchen fitted with white units and well equipped
- Shower Cubicle
- Double glazing and laminate flooring
- Lease expires on 21 August 2023 - Annual site fees apply
- Short walk to the beach and swimming pool
This two bedroom holiday chalet is on the well laid out and well maintained site of Medmerry Park. It is in an advantageous position on the site with easy access to the outdoor heated swimming pool and a short walk to the unspoilt pebble/wet sand beach of Bracklesham Bay. The chalet has decking to two sides, modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine and broadband.
Currently letting which eases the costs by quite a lot and open to limited negotiations on the price. Annual site fees apply.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8473126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beckett & Co, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.