3 bedroom park home for saleGoodwood, Lakeside Holiday lodge, Chichester
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Fully equipped Luxurious holiday lodge situated next to lake on the edge of the park
- Fully equipped and fitted Kitchen
- Large Lounge/Dining area with patio doors to decking
- Family Bathroom and separate WC
- Lake glimpses through the trees
- Gas Central Heating and water - Lease ends 14 January 2035
This 3 bedroom luxurious holiday lodge is situated in a lovely position next to the lake on the edge of the Lakeside Holiday Park in Chichester. The summers can be enjoyed on the large outside decking area and the cooler months are made cosy with gas central heating, hot water and double glazing, making this a holiday home that can be enjoyed almost all year round (at least for 11 1/2 months). The property benefits from two parking spaces alongside. The accommodation is fully equipped with crockery and furniture and ready to move in.
19' 4'' x 13' 9'' (5.89m x 4.19m)
Built in electric fire, TV point, two sofas, dining table. Three windows and Patio door leading out onto decking.
Galley style kitchen
7' 10'' x 6' 11'' (2.39m x 2.11m)
Fully equipped and fitted with light wood effect wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit, cooker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Window.
11' 6'' x 3' 7'' (3.50m x 1.09m)
10' 6'' x 6' 3'' (3.20m x 1.90m)
Double bed, large fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes. Window.
9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.89m x 2.39m)
Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards. Window.
9' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.79m x 2.11m)
Twin beds, window, floor to ceiling wardrobes.
8' 6'' x 5' 3'' (2.59m x 1.60m)
White suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC. Window.
White suite comprising close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Window.
This holiday property is next to a lake and from the decking the lake can be seen thorough the trees. It also benefits from two parking spaces alongside the holiday lodge.
Luxurious Holiday Lodge
34' 0'' x 20' 0'' (10.36m x 6.09m)
Open 50 weeks a year Annual site fees apply No post delivered
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8466214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beckett & Co, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.