4 bedroom detached house for saleBullen Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Set Within a Sylvan Setting
- Secure Gated Development
- Generous Landscaped Gardens
- 4 Bedrooms with (En-Suites) + Bathrooms & Cloakrooms
- Double Garage with Parking
- High Standard Quality Finish
- CHAIN FREE
Set in the heart of the countryside is this unique gated development comprising 7 contemporary homes finished to a very high standard whilst being sympathetic to the surrounding area. This property has its own double garage and very large garden. The properties are of modern design and they have been finished with a white render and "Cedar Clad" to first floor elevations, which will blend in seamlessly with the surrounding sylvan setting. The development is conveniently situated near to Ryde town centre which would take approximately 7 minutes by car or you might wish to walk or cycle into town where there are an abundance of restaurants, pubs and boutique shops ensuring that there is something for all. The popular beach at Appley is a 5 minute car journey with various eateries along the promenade and views across the Solent. Ryde has fantastic links to the rest of the island as well as links to the mainland via Wightlink's FastCat or the Hovertravel service. There is also a Tesco Superstore nearby, which can be reached in approximately 3 minutes by car.
EXTERNALLY: Timber framed construction with rendered and cedar clad finishes. The properties offer high insulative values enabling the properties to be built with a low carbon footprint. Windows - Triple glazed uPVC grey externally, white internally. Roof - Blue/black riven textured slates. Facias/Barge Boards - Grey uPVC. Rainwater Goods - uPVC black ogee gutters and downpipes.
FLOORING - Ground floor Suspended block and beam concrete ground floor and finished with engineered Oak flooring. Stairs - Carpeted to match floors with Oak handrails and newel posts with toughened glass baluster infill panels. Skirting Boards/Architraves - White painted with a contemporary finish. Doors - Flush 'Oak' doors with stainless steel/chrome ironmongery.
PLUMBING & CENTRAL HEATING INSTALLATION: Gas fired condensing boiler to supply mains pressure hot water and central heating. Under floor heating, thermostatically controlled.
BATHROOMS, WC & ENSUITES All finished to a high standard with white sanitary ware with tile floor and wall areas.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63521836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276027414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.