3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGypsy Lane, Nunthorpe
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Catchment Area for Nunthorpe Schools
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Conservatory with a Range of Modern Wall & Floor Units
- Separate Living Room
- 20ft Entrance Hall & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Large Modern Family Bathroom
This spacious three bedroom semi detached house located on one of Nunthorpe’s most sought after roads and boasts accommodation comprising a large 20ft entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, separate utility room, living room and an open plan kitchen/conservatory with a stunning range of fitted wall and floor units. The first floor provides three generous bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Externally there is a double width block paved driveway leading to a larger than average single garage and gated access leading to a delightful lawned rear garden with well stocked borders, raised decked area and external lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63523900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.