4 bedroom detached house for saleBar Hill, Madeley
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE
- NO CHAIN
- PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION IN MADELEY
- ENORMOUS DOUBLE GARAGE
- MODERN GROUNDS
- SPACE FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- TWO ENSUITES PLUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- OPEN VIEWS TO FRONT AND REAR
WE HAVE JUST RAISED THE BAR! AT AN UNBELIEVABLE, ONCE IN A LIFE TIME PRICE, we offer you this stunning FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE. Nestled in the very sought after area of MADELEY. Positioned in a prestigious plot with open countryside to the front and rear. Taking you inside to the cottage style LOUNGE DINER with feature WOOD BURNING FIRE. Through the patio doors you will discover a GRAND CONSERVATORY complete with air conditioning. There is plenty of room to entertain with a LARGE GALLEY KITCHEN, which leads to a well equipped utility room. An added bonus is the downstairs WC. To complete the ground floor you will find a well appointed DOUBLE BEDROOM. Up the first flight of stairs brings you to the recently converted ENSUITE BEDROOM. Think space, think vaulted ceilings plus bath and shower facilities. Up the second set of stairs you come to yet another ENSUITE DOUBLE BEDROOM with views across the open fields behind. Let us not forget a further DOUBLE BEDROOM and the family bathroom for good measure. Externally it boasts an enormous DOUBLE GARAGE, plus modern gardens to the rear and side. With gated access to the front and space for multiple vehicles on the pebbled drive. You really need to see it to believe it. We are calling this the BARgain of BAR HILL. Call 01782 914 444 today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63524122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8467432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Makepeace (Kidsgrove) Ltd , Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.