4 bedroom detached house for saleOakhampton at Bowbrook Meadows Mytton Oak Road Bowbrook SY3 5JD
- Views over open space
- Four parking spaces
- Double detached garage
- Ask us about Movemaker
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- Surrounded by picturesque Shropshire countryside
- Famously known as the birth place of Charles Darwin
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
The ground floor of this DETACHED home offers a kitchen with BREAKFAST AREA, ideal for spending time with your family at meal times. The roomy lounge offers FRENCH DOORS to the garden bringing the outside in with DOUBLE DOORS leading to the dining area which allows the natural light to flood through when open. THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found on the first floor, with two featuring EN SUITES.
- Lounge - 6.5 x 3.58m (21'4" x 11'9")
- Kitchen - 3.58 x 3.3m (11'9" x 10'10")
- Dining Room - 3.42 x 3.34m (11'3" x 10'11")
- Study - 2.61 x 1.84m (8'6" x 6'0")
- Utility - 2.39 x 1.51m (7'10" x 4'11")
- W C - 1.62 x 1.47m (5'3" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.4 x 3.4m (14'4" x 11'1")
- En Suite 1 - 2.38 x 1.96m (7'10" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.69 x 3.42m (12'0" x 11'3")
- En Suite 2 - 2.21 x 1.38m (7'2" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.15 x 2.66m (13'7" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.69 x 2.16m (12'1" x 7'0")
- Bathroom - 2.16 x 1.7m (7'0" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63525412.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.