2 bedroom house boat for saleBenbow Mooring, Benbow Waye, Uxbridge, UB8 2HD
- Cash Buyers Only
- Permanent secure morrings
- Private car park for residents and guests
- Off road parking and car port
- Private garden
- Phone point
- WiFi Broadband
- Double glazing
- Flat-bottomed wide-beam canal boat
CASH BUYERS ONLY - RARE OPPORTUNITY
Beautiful Bespoke Houseboat
• Hand-Built in London by marine engineer 1998
• Lovingly Designed by Owner
• Flat-Bottomed Wide-Beam Canal Boat Style
• Permanent Secure Residential Mooring
• Private Residents-Only Towpath Access
• Private Car-Park for residents & guests a few metres away
• Private Off-Road Parking Space with Car Port
• Moored on one of 2 'Exceptional Mooring Sites' in the country - the other being Little Venice in Central London
• Set on the edge of the beautiful Little Britain Lake Nature Reserve which is part of the Colne Valley Regional Park
• All utilities including door to door postal service, electric, water, waste & rubbish removal and recycling collection
• Phone points and High-Speed WiFi Broadband
• Flush Toilet and private Septic Tank & removal service
• Beam Length 71'8 X Width 13'2 X Height/Headroom 8'
• Option to build rooftop sundeck
• Hull base plate and side plates throughout 8mm solid steel
• Unpowered - Built to be easily towed for access to boatyard and dry-dock
• Lovely neighbours - residents of very long-standing, since 1957!
• Short walk to park, Lock & Weir, Cafe and Pubs - Long walks to anywhere in the country!
• Midway between M4 and M40 with easy access to Central London and whole of country
• On main Bus Route
• Easy access to Heathrow airport but not on flight path - and so quiet and peaceful
• Midway between Uxbridge Tube Station and West-Drayton overground station
• Shops at end of road / close to all amenities, shopping centres, cinemas, restaurants
• Large wood-grain effect UPC double-glazed leaded locking windows throughout including French doors
• Easy to maintain
• Beautiful bespoke hand-made stained-glass rear door window
• Wonderful views and light in every room
• Pretty conservatory with views of canal and water-birds
• 240 volt AC electrical source from mains
• Stylish cast-iron Morso Swan solid fuel stove, central heating and boiler attached to immersion heater for option of electric heating
• Mains powered water supply
• 85' Private Garden - Not overlooked - with Gazebo, Shed, Patio and lovely trees. New fences.
• Front and Rear entrances for easy access and safety
• Front and Rear decks for table & chairs, sunbathing and fishing!
• Solid pine, hand layed Wooden Floors throughout
• Bathroom with flushing toilet, hand basin, bath & shower, airing cupboard with immersion heater and storage
• Double-bedroom with canalside views; storage
• Double bedroom with hand-basin, double-aspect windows with beautiful views along canal, phone point and high-speed WiFi broadband (currently used as office and healing centre)
• Large light open-plan living room and conservatory; triple aspect canalside views through conservatory windows
• Stylish cast-iron Morso Swan solid fuel stove/fireplace
• Large galley kitchen with fitted fridge-freezer, cooker, Belfast sink and points for full-sized dish-washer; canalside views
• Large central full-sized oak dining table/breakfast bar, matching counter tops
• Long entrance hall with 4 double and 2 single floor-to-ceiling wardrobes/cupboards for storage
• Full-sized washing machine and dryer
• 2 large windows
• Local services regularly used - window-cleaner, cleaners, dog-walker etc.
• A-band Council Tax
• No Water bills
• Houseboat License & Mooring Fees £4,650 p.a., (payable by monthly DD if required) includes Water, Maintenance & Right to Moor for life
• Current owner works from home and so mooring fees are tax-deductible
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63530350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HILSP202443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hillingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.